Linda at Ugly Mailboxes (check it out.. you must, really) tagged me for a 4×4 meme….
4 Jobs Iâ€™ve Had in My Life
1. I worked at Taco Bell for all of a day… and in that short amount of time, I question how safe I think it is to eat the food… ick.
2. I worked at KFC, at the time, they were insistent we answer the drive-thru and the phone “Kentucky Fried Chicken”, we were not allowed to shorten it to KFC… that say how long ago it’s been? Since they are now “KFC”.
3. I spent several years working the receiving dock (and driving a fork lift too!) at Meijer – it’s a Wal*Mart competitor, for those who don’t have a Meijer near you.
4. I am now working at the Emporium – Old Roberds.. what I’d consider an “upscale” flea market. I love it.
4 Shows I DVR (TIVO)
We use to dvr 6 Feet Under, when it was on HBO, now we dvr shows on HGTV – House Hunters, the one about strange houses (the Odd house on the block), Rachel Ray, movies periodically.. nothing specific..
4 Places Iâ€™ve Been
1. Ohio – does it count if I’ve lived here about forever?
2. Texas – lived there one year, in Houston… went to the beach in Galveston
3. Pensylvania – Pittsburgh
4. Florida – Disney World, the beach…
4 Favorite Foods
1. I love black beans and rice, though beans are now out of my diet due to my current crohn’s disease issues… I like it with lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomato, cheese and avocado… oh.. mouth watery yummmy…
2. Pasta and homemade chicken & zucchini sauce
3. Breakfast Pizza – this is such a yummmy hit! It’s a must-make!
4. Fried Chicken Fingers – homemade, of course!
4 People I Tag
I’ll preface this by saying, if you don’t want to participate, that is certainly ok.. I know it’s not always easy.. OTOH, if you *want* to participate and I did not tag you, please feel free to grab the info, link back to momma muse (or this post) and don’t forget to leave a comment, so we know you are playing!
1. Jenny at Up the Hill
2. Frugal Shopping with Julie – I know your site is about frugal shopping.. but if you wanna.. throw in this bit of fun too. 🙂
3. Barbara from Soaps and Potions – gotcha!
4. Christina at Whatever Mama